Please understand that by entering into the Plasfy affiliate program, you agree that you are not allowed to do any of the following things if approved. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions earned will be forfeited.
1. You are not permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system. All e-mail contacts and lists must be your own e-mail or subscriber list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything of this nature.
2. You must not run negative PPC or general marketing campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial clicks that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of Plasfy. Anyone found doing this will have their affiliate account banned and terminated. Funds will be held back if any has accrued.
3. You must not bid on keywords that include our trademarked company name “Plasfy”, as to confuse an ordinary person as to who is Plasfy. If you do any of these, you’ll be terminated from the program.
4. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be nullified or held back.
5. iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs, i.e. words such as “scam, the truth, lies, exposed”, etc.
6. Affiliate commissions are paid out to your specified Paypal account. You will need to add your account within the payout area of your partner dashboard.
Commissions are calculated each month and available for cash out (minus refunds) every 30 days. Your available cash out balance is available inside the payouts section of your dashboard.
If you are an active participant of our affiliate program there is no minimum cash required to cash out your funds.
Any questions about our affiliate program, do not hesitate to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product/s and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account banned immediately.
8. You are not permitted in any form to use the Plasfy name or logo on websites, social media pages / accounts or other online or offline presence. You are never to use any of our branding to establish a page, advert or other material without permission from the Plasfy team. In this instance correct logo and branding guidelines for affiliates will be provided to you from an authorized member of the Plasfy team.
9. Your reviews sites MUST contain an actual review. You are free to use any swipe and promotional materials we make available for you in your affiliate tools dashboard.
Payments credited to the affiliate is the percentage of the total gross amount of revenue minus the payment fees. (NET TOTAL)
PayPal fees = 3.49% + $0.49
Stripe fees = 2.9% + $0.30
Payment will be sent to the specified PayPal email inside the affiliates partner portal.
The payment will only be paid for completed and successful sales, and NOT for sales where the order was refunded or charged back within 30 days of purchase.
Plasfy will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Plasfy. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Plasfy and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Plasfy to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Affiliates may be immediately suspended or terminated without notice for any of the following reasons:
(a) Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
(b) Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
(c) Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
(d) Violation of intellectual property rights. Plasfy reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Plasfy in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
(e) Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses with Plasfy, however, is acceptable.
(f) Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
(g) Suggesting people sign up AGAIN with a new email to get your bonus while screwing-over other affiliates that had already made the referrals.
(h) Filling out our signup forms with email address is to create an account for them without their knowledge.
Plasfy may terminate or temporarily suspend any Affiliate at any time in its sole discretion.
Any affiliate that is looking to "game the system" will be banned and all commissions voided. This will also lead to a permanent loss of your Plasfy Account.
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Plasfy affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Plasfy application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
Please email partners[at]plasfy.com for support.